Thursday, August 18, 2011

Linky Party: Top Ten! (Or Eleven)

The Teaching Theif has begun a linky party (the usual) -- "Top Ten Teacher Must Haves." So here I go:

10. STARBUCKS Coffee Frappuccino. What a genius idea it was to invent a Starbucks in my fridge. My 7:00am - 8:00am is accompanied by this.



9. VERA BRADLEY Villager Tote. No more carrying papers out the door, dropping them, and a few flying away. True story.


8. SHARPIE PENS. Fell in love with these last year. How perfect is it to have a sharpie AND a pen all in one? Pretty perfect.


7. POST-ITS. Great for kid thoughts and for my thoughts! I have them stuck in just about everywhere. They even spill over onto the inside of my apartment cabinets.


6. PEDICURE. Just got mine done on Tuesday...very last minute. Better late than never. Seriously.


5. CAMERA. I try to photograph everything. My freshman year in college, I took 7,959 photos. Not lying. 


4. COKE. Caffeine only affects me when I don't have it. And that is pretty much never.


3. SWEATPANTS. The bigger, the better. Enough said.


2. ANN TAYLOR LOFT 15% off teacher discount. Way to go, Ann Taylor. You are pricey, but good to me at the same time.



1. E-MEALZ Meal-Time Makeover. Without this $5 a month service, Josh and I would be eating repeat meals weekly (and they wouldn't be very well balanced). E-mealz is my dinner-making lifesaver. Not only do I spend $40 or less on my five dinner meals, I don't have to figure out how to make them every night! If you're a working girl with a hungry hubby...check it out. <3


0. (Yes...I am including a zero). SUPPORT. Without my husband's, family's, friend's, and co-worker's support, I would not be able to do the job that I do. Thank you for letting me vent, cry, and laugh with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment