Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Too School for Cool

So...as much as I love summer break (and as much as I may regret this by December), I have been to my classroom just about every day for the past three weeks. I have LOVED getting to re-do my classroom. I really felt like in order to create a whole new (and very different) year for myself, that I needed to strip the walls bare and try again. And I'm glad I did!! A new 5th grade teacher inspired me to hang up curtains on my white walls and what a burst of color it added! Take a look:
 And my brain is exploding with hundreds of other ideas. I found this free printable and hope to do the same with it:
Cute huh?

And with my last free week, I plan on making these and hanging them from my ceiling:
Find this on my new guilty pleasure, Pinterest.

ALSO, I recently ordered this from an Etsy user and have been waiting rather impatiently to get it in the mail:


And when all else fails, I will look over and see this sitting by my desk:

So will these new things lend themselves to a better year? I don't know. But they definitely help my mindset. Here's to year 2. I'm like a pro........right?

But tomorrow?? I'm not going in and my mantra will be this:
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment